RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. (ABN 33 641 871 918) recognises the importance of your privacy and is committed to protecting any personal information we collect about you in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about:
- What personal information about you is collected by RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- How you can access and change any personal information RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. holds about you.
- What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information by RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.
- How to contact RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.
This Privacy Statement applies to any personal information you provide to us:
- when visiting the RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. website
- when using RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.’s online services
- when entering into an agreement with RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. and/or another third party via RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.
- when you correspond, or communicate with RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. over the telephone or in any other manner including by letter, facsimile or email.
Failure by you to provide personal information when requested by RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. may mean that we are unable to provide certain services and products to you
2. What types of information do we collect?
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. gathers two types of information about you, namely:
- aggregated information generated by our systems (or third party systems) to track our website traffic that does not identify you personally (“non-personal information”); and
- personal information about you such as your name, address, telephone and facsimile number, email address and in some cases, your billing details and general financial and credit information and such information as may be necessary or appropriate in connection with the provision of, or notifying you about, our products and services (“personal information”).
The type of information that RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. collects about you is dependent on how you use the services offered on our website and the products you are interested in purchasing through RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD..
Generally, RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. does not collect ‘sensitive information’ about you. Sensitive information includes (but is not limited to) information about your race or ethnic origin, your religion, your medical history and your sexual orientation. RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. will only collect sensitive information about you in the event that it is necessary for the purpose of providing you with a product or service. In such circumstances, RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. will only collect sensitive information with your consent or unless we are required by law to collect such information from you.
Collection of aggregate data
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. collects non-personal information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to our website, the number of visits to specific areas of our website and the domain names of our website visitors’ internet service providers.
We use this information, which remains in aggregate/ non-personalised form, to understand how our website visitors use our website so that we can constantly improve and enhance our services. We may also share this information with our course providers and other third party contractors for the purpose of providing you with optimal education and/or online career management services.
In order to better understand our users, RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. utilises third party measurement companies to assess website and mobile traffic. A tracking code is used to collect the following information on the usage of the website:
- The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.;
- The number of unique visitors to RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.;
- How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. when they do visit; and
- Common entry and exit points into RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD..
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. to assist in analysing the usage of the website. This data is also accessible by media organisations and research companies, for the purpose of conducting industry comparisons with other Internet websites.
Your Internet Provider (“IP”) address
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.’s web servers provide us with your IP address. This assists us in the diagnosis of problems and support issues with our services and enables us to monitor the use of our Site, including the monitoring of the location of our users.
Cookies and Applets
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. uses ‘cookies’ and ‘applets’ in its website systems. These enable you to use all the services on our website. You are able to disable cookies and applets via your computer’s web browser however this may restrict access to some web pages and services within the RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. website and will prevent us from being able to tailor advertisements to your browsing preferences.
Detection of Location Technology
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. uses a lookup service to assess your general location (city and country) when you submit an enquiry via our website. This is done to allow us to best service your needs.
3. How we collect information
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. may collect personal information about you when you visit our website, when you elect to use our online services, when you enter into a contract with RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. and when you deal with RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. over the telephone or correspond with RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. via facsimile, letter or email or any other mode of communication. When we speak to you over the phone we may record the calls for training, verification and quality assurance purposes. Any Personal Information collected on those calls is used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
4. How we use your personal information
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. may use your personal information (including through automated processes applying algorithms) for one or more of the following purposes:
- to communicate with you, including via email newsletters;
- to at your request facilitate and process contracts between yourself and RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. and/or third parties;
- to identify the number of people using RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.’s website services and establish the nature of their interests;
- to conduct RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. marketing activities;
- to provide you with information about RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. and its services and products;
- to notify you about products or services offered by RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. and its related parties that we believe will assist in improving your education or professional development and/or career prospects;
- to manage and/or process complaints and feedback; and
- to discharge obligations imposed on RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. under applicable law, regulations or guidelines.
5. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
In certain circumstances RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
We may also disclose your information to third party contractors who perform services for us in the delivery of our services to you. In these circumstances, we will only provide your information to those third parties for that purpose and no other. In some circumstances this transfer may be to businesses outside Australia including in New Zealand, United States of America and India.
Where your personal information is passed on to a course provider or a third party, RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. takes reasonable steps to ensure that these individuals and/or organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. Where information is transferred outside of Australia we believe that the recipients of such information are subject to a law, binding scheme or contract which effectively upholds principles for fair handling of the information that are similar in all material respects to the Australian Privacy Principles (and where appropriate the GDPR (as defined below)).
Other than as outlined above, RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law, or necessary to investigate suspected unlawful activity.
6. Access to and correction of information we hold about you
Upon your request, RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. will provide you with access to your personal information unless there is an exception which applies under the Australian Privacy Principles. If we deny such access, we will tell you why.
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. may recover any reasonable costs incurred in providing you access to the requested information. To request access to your personal information, please contact RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. using one of the contact options provided in paragraph 13 of this Privacy Statement.
7. Keeping information up-to-date
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. strives to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date at all times.
If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or no longer up-to-date, or you wish for your details to be removed from the website, please contact us at [email protected] so that we may take reasonable steps to address this and/or discuss alternative options with you.
8. Storage and security of your personal information
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. takes reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. regularly reviews and implements new security and encryption technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Whilst RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. strives to protect such information, we cannot ensure or provide any warranties in respect of the security of any information you transmit to us or obtain from our online products or services. Accordingly, use of the RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. website is at your own risk.
Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
9. Links to other websites
The RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. website contains links to other websites. Please note that these links are intended for your convenience only.
Links to third party websites do not constitute endorsement, sponsorship or approval by RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. of the content, policies or practices of those third party websites.
If you have any concerns regarding your privacy when visiting a linked third party, you should ensure that you check the privacy statement/policies of those websites.
10. Destruction of your personal information
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal information and Personal Data (as defined below) collected about you once the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or as authorised or required by law, or upon receipt of a request from you to delete that information.
11. Changes to RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.’s Privacy Statement
From time to time, RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. may make changes to this Privacy Statement. Accordingly, we encourage you to periodically review this statement to remain informed about how we collect and protect your personal information.
Your continued use of the RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. website constitutes your acceptance of the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information to the extent outlined in this Privacy Statement as amended from time to time.
For further information about the protection of your privacy, please visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at https://www.oaic.gov.au.
12. Feedback & Complaints about privacy and the RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. website
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. welcomes ideas and feedback about all aspects of the RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. website. RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. stores feedback that users send to us. This feedback may be used to administer and refine the services we provide and may be shared with RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. partners either in aggregate form or with specific identifying characteristics removed.
If you have any complaints about our dealings with your personal information including any breaches by us of any Australian Privacy Principles or any questions regarding this Privacy Statement you are able to submit that complaint or query by contacting us at [email protected] or by telephone or post using the methods detailed in the “Contact Us” paragraph below.
Any complaints received by us will be referred for prompt investigation by our compliance team and a written response will be provided to you as soon as possible.
13. European Union
For the purpose of this statement:
- “GDPR” means the General Data Protection Regulation, being Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council;
- “Personal Data” has the meaning attributed to that term in the GDPR;
If you are a resident of the European Union for the purposes of the GDPR, then in addition to what is set out above, the following applies to you.
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. is a data controller and processor for the purposes of the GDPR and by your consenting to this Privacy Statement RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. is able to processes your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Our contact details are set out in the “Contact Us” paragraph below.
In providing its services to you, RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. may make use of a number of automated processes using your Personal Data and your activity on our website as tracked by us, in order to provide more tailored and relevant services to you.
RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. may also use such data in automated processes aimed at providing more tailored and relevant services to course providers listed on the website.
In addition to your rights set out above, you may:
- update or rectify any of the Personal Data that we hold about you, in the manner described above.
- withdraw your consent to RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.’s use or holding of your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement.
- request that RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.:
- provides you with a copy of the Personal Data RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD. holds about you in a portable and machine readable form; or
- share your Personal Data with a nominated third party.
You may request that from us by contacting us using any of the methods set out in the “Contact Us” paragraph below.
Should you have any concerns in relation to RACING JOBS HQ PTY. LTD.’s collection and/or processing of your Personal Data, then in addition to the process set out in the “Feedback and Complaints” section above (including the right to complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner), you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority (within the meaning of the GDPR).
14. Contact Us
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement please contact us using the details provided below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0419 339 865