Henry Dwyer Racing Pty Ltd is currently seeking applications from highly experienced and capable horse staff. The position will be full-time.
You must be able to educate our young horses on the ground, treadmill work, plus swimming and barrier education.
The salary will be above award – in the range of $54,000 to $55,000 per annum.
All applicants must have a minimum of 3-year full time professional experience in the role and be able to prove you are reliable workers with excellent horsemanship skills. In addition, the following will be required:
- Knowledge and experience of horse training and handling methods specific to thoroughbred racing
- Proven ability to train and educate young horses including yearlings
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information
- Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
- A Certificate III or equivalent international qualification
To be eligible for this position, you must send a detailed resume to [email protected]