Dynamic – Growing – Regional
Seeking a long term, stimulating and challenging management role in a sought-after regional centre?
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced manager to lead a highly regarded and long-established greyhound racing club. With demonstrated capability in club management, it is critical that you possess experience in leadership to maintain this Club’s momentum and continue to position it for a prosperous future.
Reporting to the Committee of Management, your primary duties will include:
- Management of racing meetings, events and facilities to industry standards;
- Planning and oversight of Club’s non-racing activities including functions and fundraising events;
- Accountability for finance, governance and administration aspects of the Club;
- Experience in the racing industry is desirable;
- Driving marketing, business development activities and strategic planning;
- Managing communication and relationships with key industry partners including Greyhound Racing Victoria and Greyhound Clubs Victoria;
- Providing leadership and supervision to the small team of Club employees and contractors.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a growing Club and join the vibrant industry of greyhound racing. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For a copy of the Position Description, please contact Troy Harley via email [email protected]
Applications close 5pm Friday 8 October 2021 via email to [email protected]